Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! This is one of my favorite holidays. Nothing beats a great meal surrounded by family and friends.

I was super excited to be selected as a semi-finalist in the Winter DT search for SCS Clean and Simple. For today's challenge, I needed to make a Clean and Simple card with a gift or gifts on it. I chose There She Goes Buckets of Love and BOL Holiday Additions for today's card. I colored it with copics and cut in into a small circle with a red scallop background. I chose a red and white candy background and tied it with that great twine you find at the bakery (at least you used to when I was a kid!). I tied that with a bow and a button. A sentiment finished the card.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!


Supplies Used:
Stamps - There She Goes Buckets of Love, BOL Holiday Additions
Ink - Memento black, Stampin Up RRH, CC
Paper- Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park dsp
Accessories - copics, Spellbinders Nestiblities, twine, button, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment