Monday, November 28, 2011

Joy

Here is a card I made for the final round of the Winter Design Team search at Splitcoast. I was so thrilled to see my name among the 8 finalists. This card was based on an inspiration challenge, to be inspired by this photo:


The reds and greens of Christmas are an easy inspiration for me. I love this set from Taylored Expressions, and colored the image with Copics. I left the "O" white and opted for glitter here. The background white is a criss cross pattern I made using a scoring tool. I added a red bow and layered a candy cane ribbon on top of that.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be sure to let you know if I made the team!!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Taylored Expression Wings of Joy
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, TE white
Accessories - Copics, ribbon, Spellbinders Nestibilities, scoring tool, Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment