Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bountiful Blessings



Good Morning! Here is my card for this week's There She Goes Monday challenge (TSG132), which was an inspiration challenge. The photo is shown here:



I pulled the turquoise and the greenery out of the photo and used that for a Christmas card using non-traditional colors. I still need a few Christmas cards for teachers and such, so any inspiration for another is a good one. The background paper worked well for this challenge too. I chose Buckets of Love and BOL Holiday Additions for my image, coloring it with copics and sponging the edges to soften the white. My inspiration for the layout came from last week's Sweet Sketch challenge (SSS135).
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - TSG Buckets of Love, BOL Holiday Additions
Ink - Memento black, yellow; Stampin Up Bravo Burgundy
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey dsp
Accessories - Copics, scallop border punch, satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment