Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Congratulations Meghan and Ed!!

My niece Meghan and my brother Ed both graduated from college together this past week so I thought I would give them a big cheer on my blog today! Congratualtions to both of them!

For my niece's card, I chose this adorable graduate from My Favorite Things. I colored her with copics to match this fabulous My Minds Eye Lost and Found paper that my super sweet SIL gave me. I love the papers all mixed together with the highlights of black. I used a side tab Die Namic to add a sentiment to this card and finished with a grey satin bow.

My brother's card featured the male graduate of MFT's Pure Innocence line (equally adorable!!!). I used the sentiment "the tassel's worth the hassle" which is perfect for my brother. Though well established in his career, he went back to school after many years to finish what he started.


Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT Pure Innocence Graduate
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Taylored Expressions white, MME Lost and Found
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, border punch, satin ribbon, Oval DieNamic

No comments:

Post a Comment