Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!


Happy New Year to all of my crafy friends!! Today's card is one I made for my cousin, who hosted a holiday party this past week. I was really bummed to miss it but had (and still have!!) a terrible cold and didn't want to share the germs. My cousin has two little girls so I thought she would enjoy this image. It's one of my favorites from There She Goes.

I colored the girls in warm browns and pinks, using copics. I can't put down this paper from My Mind's Eye (used it on my last card too!), Lost and Found. It just went so well with the Kraft paper. I added a sentiment and a twine bow as finishing touches.
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the new year!!

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes
Ink - Memento black, Stampin Up Choc Chip
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Taylored Expressions white, MME Lost and Found
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, twine, corner rounder, scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment