Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy 11th Birthday Jimmy!!

Today is my godson's 11th birthday so I felt the need to give him a shout out!! Happy Birthday Jimmy!

For his card, I went with the football Pure Innocence from MFT. I'd comment on how adorable this guy is, but I'm going the masculine route today ;). The colors and geometric papers helped me acheive this goal. Also my lack of a pretty bow. Very few cards leave my stamp room without one.

I colored the image with copics to match my nephew's team colors. I added a banner sentiment to the top and an epoxy button at the opposite corner.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Pure Innocence MVP

Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Stampin Up dsp
Accessories - Copics, There She Goes Banner die, twine, epoxy button

No comments:

Post a Comment