Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MFT Wednesday Sketch

Here is my card for the Wednesday Sketch challenge at My Favorite Things today (MFTWSC55). I inked up my new Pure Innocence Berry Sweet for today's card and went a bit overboard with the reds but how cute is she in her gingham dress!!

I colored her with copics and paper pieced the dress using some paper from My Minds Eye (what a surprise!). I used coordinating papers to follow the rest of the sketch, shown here:




I made the flower using the MFT Pretty Posies Die-namics with a button in the center. It is so easy to make a cute card using all of these fun tools from MFT! This was a great sketch today, one I plan on using again.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Berry Sweet
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME Quite Contrary Jack and Jill dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, MFT Die-namics, bakers twine, button

No comments:

Post a Comment