Monday, January 30, 2012

Home is Where the Heart Is

It's Monday so that's another Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast. I love these challenges now since my usual style is layers and layers.

Today's challenge was a photo inspiration of a house on a creek on a summer day. I focused on the house with its red door, choosing this image from There She Goes Day or Night. I colored the image with copics and stamped a heart on red cardstock to "hang" out near the sentiment. I scored two lines on the white cardstock and put a ribbon between the two lines.

Simple card today but nice and quick :). I hope to get back into my craft room later for some more stamping time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Day or Night
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock
Accessories - Copics, grosgrain ribbon, Score-pal

No comments:

Post a Comment