Saturday, January 28, 2012

All Star

Here is a card I made yesterday for the Ways to Use It challenge at Splitcoast, celebrating National Chocolate Cake day. To mark this day, we were to use Kraft and Chocolate Chip papers.

My sister asked me to make a card for a friend celebrating an award at work. I chose this All Star a la mode from My Favorite Things for today's card. I colored the image with copics and paper pieced her flag with a coordinating paper. I used a star paper behind her, of course, and behind that is the kraft paper embossed with Swiss Dots and wrapped with a brown grosgrain. The sentiment was punched out with an oval tab Die-namic from MFT.

I finished the card with a yellow gingham background.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

Supplies used:

Stamps : MFT a la mode All-Star
Ink : Memento black
Paper : Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Accessories : Copics, MFT Oval Tab Die-namics, grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug EF

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! The recipient will feel so special when she receives this!

    ReplyDelete