Friday, January 27, 2012

Rock My World

How cute is this Ipod girl, as my daughters call her?!! I made this card for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge and for the Ways to Use It challange at Splitcoast. My daughter's friend is having a birthday soon and will be getting an Ipod for her birthday so I thought this would be perfect. She also loves to stamp cards when she visits so I know this card will be appreciated.

I used a partial image of MFT's You are Unrepeatable stamp in order to fit the sketch. I paper pieced her dress to match the background panel and colored the rest of the image with copics. I wrapped a ribbon around the horizontal panel and added a banner sentiment to match the sketch. The image panel looked too white to me so I added a layered flower made using the same papers on the card. I am slowly getting hooked on these MFT Die-namics! THe two larger panels were stitched in a sewing machine.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT You are Unrepeatable
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Clementine
Accessories - Copics, sewing machine, Spellbinders Nestibilities, MFT Pretty Posies Die-namics, brad

No comments:

Post a Comment