Monday, January 16, 2012

Laugh and Let Go

Today I am very excited to be the Guest Designer for the Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast. I really like doing this style of card, so very different from the multi-layered design with colored images that I am used to doing.

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge (CAS153). I turned the sketch on it's side and replaced a silhoutte stamp image with a sentiment panel. I had hoped to stamp the sentiment directly over the papers, but the different heights of the papers and the base card would not allow it. I like the end result, especially with the brown borders throughout.

What I love most about this card is the sentiment, another great one from the Pearls of Wisdom from My Favorite Things. Truly a favorite of mine!

Thanks for stopping by today. Visiting my favorite stamping "store" today for some more goodies so I hope to post again very soon!

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Pearls of Wisdom
Paper - Taylored Expressions cream; MME Lost and Found
Ink - SU Choc Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment