Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Something Wonderful

Here is a card I made for the sketch challenge at Splitcoast today. It's been a while since I was able to make a card the day of a challenge. I love the holidays and everything about it, but I also love the calm after all is settled down.

Today's card features a new sentiment from My Favorite Things Pearls of Wisdom. I love this set! So many of the inspirational quotes are exactly how I feel, especially this one. I am definitely a glass half full kind of girl so this is perfect.

I stamped on desinger paper for a change - I see this alot on cards and always admire how it looks. I paired the different papers of My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found paper, all matted in black and white, and added a bow and some buttons to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Pearls of Wisdom

Ink - Stampin Up black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME Lost and Found dsp
Accessories - Grosgrain ribbon, twine, buttons

1 comment:

  1. SO beautiful Kel! LOVE this sentiment paired with these papers!

    ReplyDelete