Monday, January 23, 2012

Love

Got a little time in today to stamp while the girls watched The Little Mermaid. I made today's card for two challenges - the clean and simple challenge at Splitcoast (CAS154) to use pink, celery and white and the Monday challenge at There She Goes (TSG140) to create a card for Valentine's Day.

I took the flowers and hearts stamp from There She Goes Buckets of Love set  and stamped it three times to make a horizontal panel. I colored that with pinks and green to match the CAS challenge. This is really one of my favorite combos, especially with Purely Pomegranate, so this wasn't too much of a challenge for me. I punched out two different scallop borders  in pink and green and offset them. The final touch was a sentiment on the card to fit the Valentine's theme.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Buckets of Love
Paper - Bazzill cardstock
Ink - Memento black, SU Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories - Copics, scallop border punch

1 comment: