Sunday, February 26, 2012

Good Times

Here is my card for today, fitting two challenges - the featured stamper challenge at Splitcoast (FS264) and the Monday challenge at There She Goes to use animals (TSG144). I wasn't able to stamp much this week and spent last night chatting with the girls at the TSG release party so I was happy to be able to finish this one in time!

I chose a card of Janice's to case today, changing the great contrasts of her card to softer hues on mine. This sweet bunny is too adorable and makes me feel like spring. I used some newer paper from MME to bring on the spring. The bunny is colored with copics and I paper pieced her dress with two different dsp's. I softened the edges of the white with some pink sponged ink. A final gingham ribbon and bow were the finishing touches.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Good Times

Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME Miss Caroline Howdy Doody
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nesties, gingham ribbon, scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment