Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Met My Match


Back again with another card, this time for the sketch challenge at Splitcoast (SC377). I loved the sketch for today and will definitely use this one again. I chose this image from My Favorite Things - I've Met My Match. I thought the image fit the sketch perfectly and I was anxious to color this new addition to my collection :)

I colored the image with copics and picked some pinks and greens from My Mind's Eye Ooh La La. I scored the polka dot panel to look like the webbing of a tennis racquet. I also chose a grid pattern dsp for the horizontal panel to mimic the tennis net. I added a simple grosgrain ribbon and bow to the polka dot panel to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT alm I've Met My Match
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Accessories - Copics, ribbon, Scor-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment