Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Matt!


Here is a card I made for my nephew's birthday. He is turning 11 and while I am afraid this may be a little young, I seem to only make cute cards! I also don't have a huge selection of masculine images to work with. This image is one of my favorites from Whipper Snapper. I made this card for today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast, shown here:



I colored the image with copics and popped it up on a yellow designer paper. I added a sentiment in a rectangle panel instead of oval because it seemed to work better with my card. The rest of the card was a bit of cropping and cornering edges to match the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Whipper Snapper; SU sentiment
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, corner rounder, grosgrain ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment