Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blooming Good Day


My daughter is home sick today so our summer has come to a screeching halt. She's watching a movie on the couch and I've been able to grab some more time in my stamping room. I haven't had the time to stamp in a while with end of school year events so today was a welcome change. Here is another card for today, this one for the sketch challenge at Splitcoast (SC391). This sketch was layered, which I love, and enabled me to use a bunch of different papers on my card.

I colored the MFT Pure Innocence Have a Blooming Good Day image with copics and paper pieced her dress (again! I love doing this!) with yellow flowered dsp from JillyBean. Isn't she so adorable?!! I used this paper and other coordinating papers for the background panels. I added a scallop edge border to the yellow vertical panel to match the scallop border around the main image. I also added a brown ribbon and flower to the polka dot panel. The flower and button center was made using MFT Die-namics.


Thanks for stopping by again!

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Pure Innocence Have a Blooming Good Day
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Taylored Expressions white, JillyBean dsp
Accessories - Copics markers, MFT Die-namics (Pretty Posies, Button Quartet), grosgrain ribbon, twine, Spellbinders Nestibilities, Scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment