Thursday, June 28, 2012

For Baby


A friend of mine needed a baby card for her sister so today's Ways to Use It challenge at Splitcoast (WT381, Sweet Child of Mine) couldn't be more perfect. The challenge was to use a child on the card or be inspired by a child. I also followed yesterday's sketch challenge at Splitcoast (SC391). It was my second card for the sketch - into my favorites.
I stamped the onesie onto designer paper and popped that up over a white circle. The rest of the card followed the sketch, just turned on its side. The paper and images are from Papertrey Ink - Bitty Baby Blessings. I have had this set for a while and use it as my go-to for baby cards.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, PTI Bitty Baby Blessing dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestibilities, grosgrain ribbon, circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment