Friday, June 29, 2012

Chocolate = Happiness


Here is my card for the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge (SSSC161), which also happens to be a design team call for her sketch team. Sketch challenges are my favorite and Karen's sketches are no exception, so I thought I would give it a try.

For today's card I followed the following sketch:


I chose My Favorite Things a la mode Dip Me in Chocolate for my image, coloring her with copics. I followed the sketch using some flowered paper from MME Indie collection. For the flowers, I popped out some posies using MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies and added a button in the center, tied with twine. The buttons were cut out using MFT Die-namics Button Quartet.

I added a ribbon across the horizontal panel and sewed all of the panels for a more finished look.
Thanks for stopping by today! Wish me luck!!

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT alm Dip Me in Chocolate
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME Indie chic Saffron
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, ribbon, sewing machine, MFT Die-namics (Pretty Posies, Button Quartet), twine

No comments:

Post a Comment