Monday, July 2, 2012

Wonderful


Here is a card I made for the Clean and Simple challenge today (CAS177) at Splitcoast, to use Old Olive, Navy and white together on a card. This combination is an old favorite of mine. I love the crisp look of the navy against the white. I also made this card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC162) shown below. It was tough to keep this card CAS using this sketch, but I think I managed.





The sentiment is from My Favorite Things (Pearls of Wisdom). The paper is Cosmo Cricket from my stash of older papers. I knew I kept them around for a good reason! I immediately thought of this paper when I saw the colors for the challenge.I embossed the top layer of white with dots and added a popped up white flower using MFT's Die-namics.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT Pearls of Wisdom
Paper - Georgia Pacific white, Cosmo Cricket dsp, Bazzill cardstock
Ink - Stampin Up Old Olive
Accessories - MFT Die-namics (Button Quartet, Pretty Posies), scallop border punch, Spellbinders Nestiblities, Cuttlebug EF, twine

2 comments: