Sunday, June 24, 2012

Congrats Emily!



We are off to a graduation party today and I wanted to make a card for the graduate, Emily. I made this card for the featured stamper challenge, honoring Laura (FS281). She has a very out of the box style of stamping, so I thought the large popped up numbers went right along with that.

I picked this Pure Innocence image from My Favorite Things and colored her to match Emily (as best I could :) ). I paper pieced her outfit and colored the rest of the image with copics. The numbers were made out of coordinating dsp, using number dies from Papertrey Ink. I embossed the background pick with argyle to match the girl's sweater and added a grey ribbon across this.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT You Make the Grade
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, PTI number dies, Cuttlebug EF, ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment