Monday, June 11, 2012

You Make the Grade, again!



Here is another teacher card for one of my daughters' teachers. I really enjoy making these - I just wish I started earlier! For today's card, I went with the My Favorite Things sketch challenge, shown below (MFTWSC75). I used the MFT Pure Innocence You Make the Grade image again, this time going with greens and blues to match the paper from MME.


I colored the image with copics and paper pieced her outfit with designer paper from MME. I then cut out the image and put it up against a circle of paper that looks like looseleaf (I remember going through stacks of this as a kid!). I used coordinating papers to complete the layout of the this off kilter sketch, which I loved! The flower was made using MFT Die-namics (Pretty Posies and Button Quartet), two of my favorites. I put some bakers twine in the center to tie it all together.I added the sentiment to the top corner and finished the card with a simple grosgrain ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT You Make the Grade
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Accessories - Copics, grosgrain ribbon, MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies and Button Quartet, Spellbinders Nestibilities, bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment