Monday, June 4, 2012

Way 2 Go!


Good Morning! I am still working on my teacher thank you cards, so I have another quick one here today. I can't believe how quickly this school year is wrapping up. I made today's card for two challenges - the featured stamper challenge yesterday at Splitocoast and the There She Goes Challenge (TSG158) to use cork in my design.

For the featured stamper challenge(FS278), this week honoring Rita, I chose to follow the layout of her card and kept with the same dimension. Her card had a butterfly as the focal image, where I have made a layered ribbon award. To make this, I simply stamped it three times and cut out the smaller layers of two of the images, popping each layer up on dimensionals. I like the way it looks like a bulletin board with the cork dsp that I chose. The ribbon is layered.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Worlds Best
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park dsp
Accessories- TSG Worlds Best die, grosgrain ribbons, copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment