Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thank You!


Today's card is another teacher thank you card for one of my daughters' teachers. I went with the Inspiration challenge at Splitcoast (IC339), which was an online store called bibelot. I also drew inspiration from an old sketch challenge, Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC157), shown here:


For the image, I stamped in on white cardstock and then filled in the image with copics and with paper piecing. I then cut out the image and put that over a lined paper you might use in school. I needed the image panel to be a little bigger, so I put it over a larger panel of ruler dsp. The background paper is a yellow and white chevron stripe, which I embossed with Swiss Dots.
For the flower, I cut out this same dsp used MFT Die-namics and then added a red button in the center. I love the contrast of yellow and red with the white.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT Teachers' Pet
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies, button, bakers' twine, ribbon, Cuttlebug EF

No comments:

Post a Comment