Friday, July 20, 2012

Weather or Not

Rainy day here in the northeast so I found some indoor time to clean up my stamp room and make a card for today's Free for All challenge (F4A126). The challenge today is to make a card inspired by the weather. I have had this great image from My Favorite Things for a while but never got a chance to ink her up.
She' part of the Who's That Girl line by MFT, called Puddle Jumper, and I think she looks fabulous in plaid!



I paper pieced her outfit with some great paper from My Minds Eye and colored the rest of the image with copics. I used coordinating paper for the background panels and added a horizontal ribbon panel, which I embossed with dots. The ribbons are a grey satin layered over a wide yellow grosgrain. I used my new MFT Die-namics Sentiment Strips (love them!) to add a sentiment to the top.

Thanks for stopping by again!

Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT WTG Puddle Jumper
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME Miss Caroline dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, MFT Die-namics Sentiment Strips, grosgrain and satin ribbon, Nestibilities, Cuttlebug EF

No comments:

Post a Comment