Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy First Birthday

 
 
Here is a card I made for the final round of the Splitcoast Clean and Simple Fall DT search. I was thrilled to make it to the final round, in the company of some very talented CAS stampers. This challenge was an inspiration photo - THE PARTY IS ON. The photo was of a football party with lots of orange and blue. I went with that, changing the football theme to a first birthday. I love this stamp from Whipper Snapper designs and knew I could color it to match the theme. The rest of the card was a CAS design of white on white with accents of orange.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
Kelly
 
Supplies used:
Stamps - Whipper Snapper Designs, PTI sentiment
Paper - Bazzill cardstock
Ink - Memento black, Stampin Up Tangerine Tango
Accessories- Copics, Cuttlebug EF, twill ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment