Friday, August 24, 2012

Your Smile

 
Here is my card for the second round of the Clean and Simple DT search at Splitcoast. The challenge was to make a CAS card using three of my favorite things. Now that is a challenge! Only three! I chose copics, sewing and die cuts.
 
For today's card, I chose There She Goes Flowers of Happiness (another favorite of mine, but stamps didn't have to count :)) and cut out three blooms, colored in shades of purple. The die cut is a flourish from MFT Die-namics (another favorite!). I stamped the sentiment onto a green gigham and sewed that panel.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
Kelly
 
Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Flowers of Happiness
Ink - Memento black, Stampin Up Wasabi Green
Paper - MME dsp
Accessories - Copics, MFT Die-namics Med Flourish, grosgrain ribbon, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment