Monday, August 13, 2012

Sassy Pants


Hey, Sassy Pants!! I love this little girl, one of my new found favorites from My Favorite Things. She is wearing a lovely dress paper pieced from some Stella and Rose paper from MME. I colored the image with copics, cut it out and popped it up over a dsp with script for a background. The rest of the card follows the sketch from the MFT Wednesday sketch challenge for this week:


This was a fun sketch to follow. I added a scallop border to the middle using two layers of scallops cut using MFT Die-namics Large Scallop border. I added a bit of brown twine to the top of this, tied with a coordinating button. A final banner with a sentiment was the finishing touch for this card with Cute-a-tude!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Kelly

Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT PI Cute-a-tude
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME Stella and Rose Mabel dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories- Copics, MFT Die-namics (sentiment strips, lg.scallop border), twine, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment