Monday, September 17, 2012

Leaves

 
Here is my card for the Clean and Simple challenge today at Splitcoast, which is an inspiration photo shown here:
 
 

I must admit I was stuck on this one but knew I had to create something worthy of posting :), especially considering I am on the fall design team for this challenge! I went outside and grabbed a few different leaves to try my hand at leaf stamping. It worked out really well (I think!) with a fresh green leave that I picked off a shrub. I pressed it down onto an ink pad using a piece of cardstock to block my fingers from getting too inky. I tried several different colors with the same leaf, creating a picture of fall. I was really happy with how it turned out.

The sentiment is from There She Goes Pumpkins on the Vine.


Thanks for stopping by today!!
Kelly

Supplies Used:
Stamps - Leaf :), TSG Pumpins on the Vine

Ink - Stampin Up Really Rust, Old Olive, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel
Paper - Taylored Expressions cream, Bazzill cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment