Monday, September 17, 2012

Goody Goody!

 
Today's challenge at There She Goes is "Everyone Loves Presents" (TSG173), to be inspired by presents - both giving and recieving. My kids enjoy a tradition here of "Booing" our neighbors - sort of a ring-and-run where they leave candy on the doorstep.

I made a little treat bag using There She Goes Hauntingly Delightful, a new favorite set of mine! This was such an easy project to do, which is good because I have a number of these to make. I used a clear cello bag but any bag would work. I covered the top with a folded piece of designer paper, cut to fit. Then, I used some die cuts of orange and black to make a larger tag to go over this. I stamped the images from the TSG set, colored them and cut them out to make them pop against the black. That ghost is thinking what I'm thinking - candy corn is one of my favorites this time of year :).

This will be my new favor bag for birthday parties too!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Hauntingly Delightful

Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, MFT Die-namics, cello bag, ribbon, Cuttlebug EF

No comments:

Post a Comment