Monday, September 24, 2012

TSG 174 - Sketch Challenge

 
Join us today for the weekly challenge over at There She Goes, this week a sketch challenge brought to us by Jessie. This was a fun sketch with lots of opportunities to mix those designer papers - something I love to do. I love the banner elements on this card, but have to admit to leaving one out! I just couldn't fit it on the card!
 
 
I chose the girl with balloons from the Wrapped in Joy set by There She Goes. This set is great for Christmas but birthdays too. My sister's birthday is in a few weeks, so this was made with love for her.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Kelly
 
Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Wrapped in Joy
Ink - Memento black
Paper -Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Accessories - Copics, gingham ribbon,

2 comments: