Friday, October 19, 2012

Hauntingly Delightful!

 
It's beginning to feel a bit like Halloween around here!! At There She Goes, we are looking back at three stamps sets - You're a Hoot, Home Sweet Home Halloween Additions and Hauntingly Delightful (my favorite :)! ). I chose this witch from Hautningly Delightful, who I think is quite delightful, especially with green hair. I was tempted to color her skin green and might just do that the next time I ink her up. Check out this card and others made by our talented Trendsetters at the TSG blog.
 
The green in this card was inspired by my daughter. She has an eye for design and I often call on her for advice. She is quite a talented artist for 11 years old too! She picked the green chevron print paper behind the witch. I used my new die cuts from the newly released Just For You dies. I cut a second out in black and cut in in half, using it to mat the bottom and top of the main image. I love the black against this green. Since I was all in on the green, I chose another green patterned paper for the background, breaking it up a bit with the white embossed panel.
 
Wishing you a spooktacular Halloween!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Kelly
 
Supplies used:
Stamps - TSG Hauntingly Delightful
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Accessories - TSG JFY dies, grosgrain ribbon, copics, Cuttlebug EF

No comments:

Post a Comment