Sunday, October 21, 2012

Words


 
Here is a card I made for two challenges over at Splitcoast - the first being the Clean and Simple challenge (CAS193) to use newsprint on a card and the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge - Read All about It. For this challenge, I chose to use light pink on my card, which I just love against the black. I cut out about thirty layers of newsprint using three different sized flower dies. After I assembled the flower, I moistened it with a baby wipe that I had dripped some pink copic ink. Then I crumpled up the layers of the wet paper, leaving me with this pink beauty when it dried! I love how this came out. I wiped the newsprint panel with this same wipe. It gave it the pink tone and it smeared the ink a bit - love that!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
Kelly
 
Stamps - MFT
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, newsprint
Accessories - MFT Die-namics, ribbon, baby wipe, copic ink, button

No comments:

Post a Comment