Monday, October 1, 2012

Winter Wishes

 
 
Here is my first card for the HYCCT month of challenges. I am so glad to be joining in the fun this year and can't believe I never did before. I lost my best friend to breast cancer a few years at the young age of 41 and know the struggle these women go through to fight this disease. Any joy I can bring with a simple handmade card is the least I can do.

For the card that represents me and my style, I chose a cute image of a little girl and her snowman colored with copics, of course. My style is lots of layers or clean and simple, nothing in between!! This one is clean and simple, made also for the Monday challenge at There She Goes to make a card with no designer paper (TSG175).

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kelly

Supplies Used:
Stamps - There She Goes Wonderful Winter Wishes

Paper - Bazzill cardstock
Ink - Memento black, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, MFT Die-namics

No comments:

Post a Comment