Monday, October 1, 2012

Power of a Manicure!

 
 
I cannot believe it is October already!! It is my favorite time of year and not because of the amounts of candy that enter my house at the end of this month! I just love the fall season, decorations, warm foods and colors.
 
Here is my card for the Clean and Simple challenge today at Splitcoast Stampers (CAS190), which is a color challenge to use coral, turquoise and yellow. I wanted to use this great alm from My Favorite Things and was determined to make it work. My biggest issue, of course, is keeping it clean and simple! I think I accomplished that while still using a few designer papers to incorporate the colors of the challenge, as shown here:
 
This MFT image is great for accompanying a manicure gift for someone's birthday. I have a craft fair coming up later this month and wanted to make a few of these in my stash. I colored her with copics and paper pieced her skirt. She is cut out and popped up over yellow gigham (love!!). I hope you enjoy!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Kelly

Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT alm Polished to Perfection
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Accessories - Copics, grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment