Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stockings were hung by the chimney with care.....

We are starting to decorate for Christmas around here so I thought this card would be perfect for a post. I love this image from Whimsie Doodles - purchased it yesterday during their Black Friday sale. This little girl reminds me of each of my girls on Christmas morning, going through their gifts in their PJ's, with messy hair!!




Isn't she adorable!! She took a bit of time to color, but after hosting Thanksgiving dinner, a little "me" time in my stamp room was well deserved. I made this card for the monthly designer challenge going on at Whimsie Doodles. Wish me luck!! Now back to decorating!

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - Whimsie Doodles digital

Paper - XPress It white, Bazzill cardstock, Crate Paper dsp
Accessories - Copics, border punch, MFT Die-namics, grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Soo Adorable Kelly!! Love yourWonderful coloring on this little Sweetie! Love the dp's and great layout too! So glad you could join us at Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling! great colouring. isn't she just the sweetest! thanks for playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles!!

    ReplyDelete