Tuesday, January 1, 2013

TSG188-Sponging with Diecuts

Happy New Year 2013!! I enjoyed the holidays here and was able to get a little "me" time in today to make a few cards. Today's card is for the There She Goes challenge TSG188, Sponging with Die-cuts. I love using this technique to really make the image pop.


I used the owl from the newly released Smarty Pants set for my card today. I thought the sentiment was perfect for a new year's day card. I cut out the white circle, stamped the image inside it. Then I put the circle back into the circle die and sponged some yellow around the edge. This leaves a crisp white edge around the circle of yellow. I cut a larger circle of green and embossed it with dots.

Stop over at the There She Goes blog and join us for the challenge this week!





Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment