Friday, February 15, 2013

There She Goes, again!

This week at There She Goes is all about flowers as we looked back at a few very pretty sets from years past. The first was Bloom (my favorite), then Forever, and finally Sweet Pea. They are all so beautiful and so versatile for card making.





I went with a very soft look on this card, keeping with pinks and browns. I recently went on line to the Operation Write Home website and was amazed at their efforts. I made this card with them in mind and plan to send this, along with a collection of other cards I have made, off to the troops.

Be sure to stop by the other Trendsetter's blogs and see what loveliness they have created with these beautiful images.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This such a beautiful card! I love your style!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com
    www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete