Friday, February 8, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

I am sitting here watching the snow fall as a blizzard hits Long Island, and warm winter wishes are just what we need around here! I love a good snow in winter - the evergreens are so pretty and the kids get to use the new sleds that Santa brought. I am glad it hit at a weekend so we can enjoy the snow, though today was a tough commute for many.


My girls could not wait for the blizzard to be over to enjoy the winter wonderland and this image from There She Goes really captured that moment.They had so much fun playing in the snow together, especially my little one, who at three years old is only just starting to realize the magic of winter.

I used the sketch from Splitcoast this week (SC422)  as my inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Warm Winter Wishes

Ink - Memento black, SU CC
Paper - Bazzilll CS, MME dsp
Accessories - Copics, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment