Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cute-a-tude!



Back today with a card for this week's sketch challenge from My Favorite Things (MFTWSC133). I am determined to finish all of the sketches this year, which is a lofty goal considering how far behind I am already! I always need girly cards around here for birthdays and such so a stock of them is always good to have around.
I went with the sketch below which was a bit of a challenge for me since I don't yet own all of the fabulous die-namics to make this design. I improvised where I had to but think I managed to achieve the overall look.


I colored the image with copics and cut it out. Her dress is paper pieced with pink to match the background. I replaced the hexagon strip with and embossed panel of hexagons and did a straight cut for the chevron paper panel. For the talk bubble, I used a sentiment strip instead.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
 Kelly

Supplies:
Stamps - MFT PI Cute-a-tude
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill, MME, X-Press It
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EG, Spellbinders Nestibilities, MFT Die-namics Sentiment Strips, MFT twine

No comments:

Post a Comment