Monday, July 22, 2013

Heartfelt



Here is another card for today. Clean and Simple challenges over at Splitcoast are always a favorite of mine so I try to join in on a Monday when I get a chance. This week is an inspiration challenge, using this photo from Pinterest (CAS230):


This was one of those cards that I pictured in my head before I started and it turned out just as I imagined it would. I cut out the heart panel using a Cricut and then went to work sponging from dark blue into a reddish purple at the top. Then I embossed it with a wood grain embossing folder. Since the hardware on the door is black, I used that as a contrast color, choosing a sentiment from an old Stampin Up set "Heartfelt Thanks". 

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
 Kelly

Supplies : Stamps - Stampin Up Heartfelt Thanks
Ink : SU Black, Ballet Blue, Perfect Plum
Paper: GP white
Accessories: Cuttlebug EF, Cricut

No comments:

Post a Comment