Friday, January 17, 2014

Thank You Teacher


Here is a card I made yesterday for Splitcoast but never got a chance to post here. It is for a sketch challenge and for the monthly theme challenge in the Fan Club. I am always so happy in June, when the school year comes to an end and everything gets super busy, and I have my teacher thank you cards done! With four girls in school, there are always plenty to make.
This cutie is a digital image from Whimsie Doodles. I love coloring these images with Copics. They take a long time to do (can't lie!) but the end result is so worth it to me. I cut her out with scissors and then followed the sketch at Splitcoast. The kraft panels behind her were recycled from a sleeve around a coffee cup.

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
 Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment