Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Sun will come out.... Tomorrow!


Annie has always been one of my favorite Broadway plays since I was a child. I loved singing the songs, especially Tomorrow. This quote reminded me of that song and was the inspiration for the sun and clouds. I made this card for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge Shine On, which was to make a card with something that shines bright. I also made this card for the MFT sketch challenge this week, a great one!


The sentiment is from MFT Clearly Sentimental about Audrey Hepburn. I cut out the banner for the sentiment and the rays for the sun. The sun itself is just a circle die-cut and the cloud is from MFT Die-namic clouds. Such an easy card and I love how it turned out!


Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment