Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wonderful


I am taking advantage of this rainy day to grab some crafty time. I have a lot on my agenda since this month SCS celebrates Hope You Can Cling To. This is a month of challenges based on hope and inspiration, and in honor of breast cancer awareness. All cards made for this challenge are to be sent to the MD Anderson Cancer center in Texas. There patients and families can take a card as they need it to send a much needed smile or hug.


For my card today, the challenge was to use strips of paper on a card. I glued these strips to a piece of cardstock and used a circle die cut to give me a base for my sentiment. I backed this up with some coordinating papers, all with black accents. I love the soft papers against the black. This card is also for yesterday's Free for All challenge at SCS, to use natural element on a card.

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
 Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment