Monday, February 6, 2012

Hearts

Splitcoast has a Clean and Simple challenge every Monday that I try to make a card for. I enjoy making cards to this style, and this week was no exception.

The challenge today was to use hearts in a clean and simple design. I chose this heart from Stampin Up Always. I cut out the heart and mounted it on red cardstock. The background white and kraft is embossed with birds and swirls. I wrapped this with baker's twine and added a bow and button combo. All of the corners are rounded to soften the edges.

Thanks for stopping by again!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Stampin Up Always

Ink - SU RRH
Paper - Bazzill cardstock
Accessories - Cuttlebug EF, twine, grosgrain ribbon, button, corner rounder

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card! But I had to tell you this....my sister CASE'd this and sent the card to me. MY name is Kelly Collins also! So she CASE'd Kelly Collins...but not her sister, this time!

    ReplyDelete