Monday, March 12, 2012

Shades of Blue

Here is my card for the clean and simple ckasllenge at splitcoast to use white with shades of blue (CAS161). I also made this card for the There She Goes (TSG147) challenge to make a card with a hidden surprise. The inside of this card holds a gift card for the lucky recipient.

For the front, I stamped several flowers from the There She Goes Flowers of Happiness set, coloring them in different shades of blue. I added a scallop border to this panel. The background white is embossed with Swiss Dots.

For the inside, I made a pocket for a gift card using light blue. I stamped another sentiment on this blue and stamped the flowers again in a lighter shade of blue. For this pocket, I lined the top with ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Stamps - TSG Flowers of Happiness
Ink - Memento black, SU Pacific Point
Paper - Bazzill cardstock
Accessories - Cuttlebug EF, scallop border punch, grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kelly, your card is just lovely. I love that stamp set and the blue is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at There She Goes.

    Hugs,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vision in blue Kelly! I love seeing all your pretty creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been using this set - it's gorgeous isn't it! I love your blue hues. Thanks for joining us at TSG.

    ReplyDelete