Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dreams Come True


Good morning! I am finally getting some time to use my new goodies from My Favorite Things and this sentiment set, My Favorite Sentiments, is definitely one of my favorites now! I love the sentiment and made this card for a friends' daughter who graduated from high school. I thought this sentiment is perfect.
I went with the weekly MFT sketch challenge for inspiration(MFTWSC81), shown here:



only I flipped the sketch on its side.  I really wanted to use the sentiment above and it worked better on its side and I love how it looks!. I used some paper from MME Lost and Found to highlight the black and vanilla. I used several MFT Die-namics on this card too, using my new stacking stars to replace the circle on the sketch and my sentiment strips to make the banner.


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT My Favorite Sentiments
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME Lost and Found dsp, Bazzill textured dots paper
Accessories - MFT Die-namics (vertical greetings, stacking stars, sentiment strips), grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment