Sunday, July 29, 2012

Great to Sea You!

I have been busy making cards over the weekend due to a rainy weekend and the start of the DTGD challenges at Splitcoast. Today's card fits a theme to make a pet themed card. I really wanted to make a card for our Yorkie, but just didn't have the right stamp. So I went with our only other pet, a goldfish (which I turned into a clownfish for the purposes of this card!).



I made a fun clean and simple card using just the fish from There She Goes Make a Splash set (one of my favorites). I colored it with copics and popped it up over some seaweed that I colored. I kept with orange and white against the kraft paper - love that crisp look. I added a few ties of grosgrain ribbon to the sentiment to complete the card.


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment