Sunday, July 29, 2012

Two more cards today :)

Rainy day again so I made meatballs and sauce and spent the afternoon in my stamping room. Took a bit of time to get my wheels spinning but here is what I came up with:

This first card is for a featured stamper challenge at Splitcoast, combined with a DTGD challenge to make a single layer card with flowers.


I really love these flowers from There She Goes. I scored the "image panel" and then masked it off. I then created a mask for the flower and stamped that a bunch of times, coloring them with copics.

My second card is for a DTGD challenge to be inspired by fruit:


This bowl of cherries is from Taylored Expressions and I colored it with copics. The inspriation for this card was this paper from Cosmo Cricket.

Thanks for stopping by today!



Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment