Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello Friend!

Here is a card I was able to make yesterday for two challenges at Splitcoast - the first to make a scene using die cuts and the second to make a friend card.


I had to think outside the box for this one since I don't have any scene die cuts. I used a set of dies from There She Goes, called Worlds Best, which is designed to go along with their stamp set to make banners and awards. I used the award die to make a tree and the banner part to make the tree trunks and the rays of the sun. A button serves as the sun :). I embossed the tree trunks with a rustic folder to make it look like barks. I used a circle nestibilities to make hills. A sentiment from There She Goes Day or Night set was perfect and made this card meet the challenge requirements for the friend card!

I am hoping to get a little more stamping time in today to keep up with the DTGD challenges.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment